Sunday, 2 October 2011

More dresses!

This is a long overdue post that I almost forgot to publish. Last August was bitter sweet. I had one of the best birthday surprises for my 25th Birthday and at the same time I had the most intense revision for my bar exam. Within that month I never get round to update my blog, at all. Hence the silence from me. 

As the date for the exams come closer I got more anxious and stressed out. The best way to release stress was to shop, of course. I spent the whole day doing online shopping and got some bits and bops. I bought a box full of ELF make up products (make up reviews coming soon) and a few summer dresses. So here are some of the dresses that I purchased and wore during the summer.



Dress: River Island
Shoes: Nine West
Belt: Primark
Bracelet: My sister's
Earrings: Primark



Dress: Hypnotic
Belt: Forever 21
Shoes: Nine West
Earrings: Primark

Have a wonderful Sunday wonderful readers! Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Love the dress and the shoes!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thanks for the comment, take a look at my skincare post to see what i use to make it nice and clear/smooth and soft! http://livedwithlove.blogspot.com/2011/07/my-skincare-routine.html

    id also recommend clinique youth surge night cream and their repairwear eye cream!! they're amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sofiamichelle: Thanks girl! x

    Kerrymarie: Seen it! I have been using the clean and clear moisturiser too. It is very good and affordable! Thanks for the recommendation. I just need a good eyecream for my sensitive eyes now.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. really looking so pretty you know what?you have very pretty smile :)love your lipstick color

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...