Saturday 1 May 2010

Hello beautiful people..

Warm weather is upon us and I was rather pleased with the lovely weather here in the UK. Now that I am close to graduating, lectures are a distant memory and revisions notes have been thrown out of the window - forever! I have finished all my exams and I have the whole summer stretching out in front of me like a big warm beach. So to prevent sanity loss, I have decided to keep a (new) blog although I am not sure what this blog will be focusing on. For now, I will put up reviews about anything that I can get my hands on which will mainly be beauty related stuff but I will probably end up talking about things in my life too. I'd be very surprise if anyone actually bothers to read my rambling so I try not to over-do it.

So bear with me and I hope you enjoy reading my blog...

Maya
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...