Thursday 26 August 2010

Boots No 7 Intelligent Balance Mousse Foundation

I bought No 7 Intelligent Balance Mousse Foundation a couple of months ago but never actually used it. So today I decided to try it and... I am disappointed.

First, the shade is totally wrong for my skin tone at the moment. I have gone two shades darker (travelling doesn't help at all) and I am/was NC30 in Mac. I got the shade in 30 Almond and it proves to be too light for my skin. Fail!


(You can see that my forehead is way darker than the rest of my face)

Although to be fair, this foundation glides on my skin easily giving me a flawless finish. It is so light that you'd never think that you have any make up on! It also gives full coverage without looking cakey at all. So if you have blemishes or post-blemish marks, this foundation works better than any of the No7 foundation that I have tried so far.

The only downside, apart from the shade - which was my own fault, it does make my t-zone shiny after a while. It's no big deal really as you can always touch-up using some loose powder or blotting powder to reduce the shine.

Overall I think this foundation is worth a try, provided that you found the right shade for you skin tone. :) For £11, it is a definite bargain considering how big the pot is! Have a good day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...