Thursday 9 September 2010

Chloe Perfume

Another present that I got on my birthday was a perfume by Chloe. I pretty much fall head over heels for this perfume when I was in Sephora in Champs-Elysees (Paris), but I never got it. I did put it in my birthday list instead (in which I was torn between this one and Rose, The One by D&G).


(My man got this perfume for me)

I've always liked perfumes with fresh smell, not too sweet but yet, girly. I also like some fruity perfumes too. Chloe has all the scents I love. It is light, fresh, fruity and it has floral scent too. It is not overpowering and won't suffocate anyone around you, promise! It is definitely a versatile fragrance that suits both day and night, be it summer, winter, spring or fall.



Last but not least, the packaging. How can you not love it! It is feminine and elegant, simple yet classy! I just love the silver band around the top that ties in a knot! The clear bottle with Chloe into the metal just adores me. Such a perfect design. Gotta love Chloe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...