Wednesday 22 December 2010

Molton Brown - Naran Ji

I've always liked Molton Brown bathing brand but their products do not come cheap.  As I am living on a student budget, I don't think I am ready to splurge £15 on a hand wash  just yet. Oh well, gotta love being a student!

Anyhow, as a member of the Middle Temple (one of the Inns of Court in the United Kingdom - where I will be called to the bar once my course has finished), we're spoilt with the luxury of having Molton Brown handwash everywhere in the wash room/changing room. My friend Aaron really likes the smell of Naran Ji handwash from Molton Brown. He once told me that whenever he's in the changing room, he would normally use four to five pumps each time he washes his hands. Nope, he does not have OCD just obsessed with the smell. 

So, knowing that he really likes the smell of  the Naran Ji hand wash, I thought of surprising him with a little gift from Molton Brown.. Tadaa....


Naran Ji handwash and the hand lotion.

Now, how should I describe the scent? I think this handwash has a mixture of citrussy and spicy with undertones of cinnamon. I don't normally like the smell of cinnamon but this one is not overpowering at all. However, I personally think that the smell is more suitable for men than it is for women.

As for the lotion, I had a quick sniff in the shop and I could say that the smell is extremely mild. - which is good as you don't want it to clash with your perfume. Although it can be quite runny, it is easy to use as it has a pump-action dispenser. What I love most about this lotion is that it is very light, non-greasy and absorbs into the skin in seconds!



Packaging wise, Molton Brown manage to keep the packaging minimal. Their clear/transparent plastic bottles are just classy and they will definitely look lovely on show in the bathroom! I do think that they will make a very good Christmas present. I also like the fact that they come with a very cute bag with a little ribbon to tie it together. This way, there is no wrapping nightmare to deal with!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...