Tuesday 4 October 2011

Gossip Girl here...

.. Your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite...

Yes! Gossip Girl is back!!! I was so excited to see what this new season will bring us and of course, their whole new wardrobe!

While I am personally team Blair, Serena was far more attractive than Blair in this new season. I am not keen of Blair's hair style nor was I dazzled with her outfit so far.


What she was wearing:
Stella McCartney Spring 2011 Floral Skirt
Brian Atwood 'Maniac' Pumps
Riki Rosetta 'Bella' Tote
Harry Winston Yellow Diamond Ring



What She was wearing:
Moschino Cheap & Chic Jewel Print Dress

I can't believe that I am saying this - I am team Serena! :) Serena's fashion sense in this season really caught my eye! 



What She was wearing:
Shipley & Halmos Catalina Tank
Topshop Coral Crop Jacket
Porter Grey Floral Chiffon Skirt
Oscar de la Renta Cabochon Earrings
Oscar de la Renta Russin Gold Flower Ring
M.C.L by Matthew Campbell Laurenza Large Pave Flower Ring
Mulberry Taylor Oversized Satchel
Prada Suede Stitched Strappy Platform Sandals



What She was wearing:
Mike Gonzalez Pilar Wrap Dress
Noir Beaded Flower Necklace
Roger Vivier Spring 2011 Open-Toe Sandals
Louis Vuitton Vernis Alma Handbag


What do you lovely ladies think of the new season of Gossip Girl? Have a great day ahead and Thanks for reading! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...