Saturday 1 October 2011

Urban Decay Surreal Skin Mineral Make up


This was my first purchase from Urban Decay which I got from Debenhams a month ago. The lady was very nice to me and found me the right colour that matches my skin tone - Supernova (and I am in natural tan in Bobbi Brown). I am Asian with yellow undertone skin. I also have oily skin with some post acne dark spots and scars.






Pros
  • Glides on the skin easily
  • Medium to Full coverage that you can build up
  • Does not look cakey on skin
  • Between matte and dewy finish (would probably suit oily skin better than dry skin)
  • Does not break me out at all
  • Evens out my skin tone (I have post acne dark spots and marks)
Cons
  • The sponge/puff! It is so hard to get the product onto the sponge and it already looked gross after 2 uses. I use the kabuki brush from Body Shop (a review soon) to apply the foundation.
  • It gets dewy as the day goes on. I have to give my face a little touch up sometimes.

For just £20 this foundation is not expensive at all. It will last for a long time as you just need a little bit of product to get a natural finish. Totally worth every penny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...