I am sure most of you have heard about BB Cream and probably some of you have been using it for a while now. Since many people were raving about it I had to get one for myself. I was ecstatic about the 3 in 1 function coz I have been looking for a higher SPF since I have moved back to this hot sunny country. I have been using it for at least a week now and these are my thoughts.
- It gives a natural finish like tinted moisturiser
- My skin looks healthier, smoother and glowy
- It evens out my skin tone
- It acts as a good moisturiser/primer before applying foundation
- Doesn't break me out
- It has a good amount of sunscreen as I really need it here
- One tiny pump goes a long way
- Inexpensive and it will last me for a while
- This cream makes my skin look more dewy than my Bobbi Brown foundation
- The texture is a little bit thick and can be sticky on the face
- Sheer coverage and wont hide any scars/marks. So I would set it with my Urban Decay mineral foundation to get a nice coverage.
- They only do 1 colour so applying more than a pump will make me look white.
- It makes me look grey/ashy when I fist applied it onto my skin but it oxides after 5-10 minutes
|Wearing just BB Cream|
|BB cream + Urban Decay Foundation|
As I have only been using it for a week, I will have to wait a little bit longer to see the differences (if any) on my wrinkles. For those who are looking for a medium coverage, this BB cream will not give you that effect. You definitely need to set it with a mineral foundation or apply some concealer to cover any blemishes. Nevertheless I do think it is a good alternative to moisturisers and primers. I will still be using this under my Urban Decay foundation.
What do you think of the BB cream? Do you prefer the Gold one or this one? Have a nice weekend everyone! x